The Primo Combination 860
Combination therapy with the Primo Combination 860 involves the simultaneous application of ultrasound with an electrical stimulation therapy. By combining ultrasound with interferential therapy, the advantages and effects of each treatment modality can be realised – but lower intensities are used to achieve the effect. The accommodation effects that normally accompany interferential therapy are reduced (or even eliminated). The main advantages of such a combination are in localising lesions (especially chronic), in ensuring accurate localisation of ultrasound treatment to provide increased accuracy / effectiveness in treating deeper lesions, and in treating trigger points.
Therapeutic ultrasound may be applied to a wide range of conditions with successful outcomes. These include acute and subacute traumatic and inflammatory conditions, chronic rheumatoid and arthritic conditions and for pain relief.
Primo Combination 860 therapy unit with large ultrasound treatment head, 250ml bottle of coupling medium, 2/4 pole patient lead, four medium (100x70mm) rubber electrodes, four medium sponge covers, four electrode connection cables ( blue and yellow) and two stretch bandages (1200x75mm) – scroll down for accessories.
The Primo Combination 860 offers dual frequency ultrasound (1Mhz and 3MHz ) and the complete range of stimulation outputs that can be used individually or simultaneously in combination therapy.
- Primo Combination 860 Therapy Unit Features
- Touch screen technology
- Dual frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and 3Mhz)
- Three carrier frequencies – 2kHz, 4kHz, and 8kHz
- Vector facility
- 0-100mA peak constant current or 0-70/140V peak constant voltage, depending upon mode
- Stimulation outputs: two and four pole interferential, Diadynamic, TENs, Sinusoidal, Galvanic and interrupted galvanic, Faradic, Trabert, Medi-Wave, Russian & Microcurrent output
- Diagnostic feature to help locate difficult to pinpoint lesions
- Treatment protocols: Pressure Ulcers, Chronic Venous Ulcers, Trigger Point Low irritability, Tendon Injury/ Lesion, Chronic Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Fibromyalgia, Soft Tissue Stretch, Impingement Syndrome, Calcific Tendonitis, Perineal Pain (Persistent), Perineal Pain (Partum),Pain relief, Oedema, Stimulate local bloodflow, OA Knee, Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Trigger points, Post operative knee pain, Stress incontinence, Urge incontinence, Constipation (children)
- 2 independent output channels which allows 2 different treatments
- Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit if required
- Mains powered as standard, optional battery available