What a whirlwind the last few months have been. As we head into June and July we have looked back and considered our actions as a small business during this time.
- We remained open for the whole lockdown duration for both sales and service.
- We ran online training courses via Skype every week.
- We communicated with our customers and distributors in the UK and around the world and tried to help them with repair and service via courier for smaller equipment using our in factory technicians
- We offered sales and after-sales support to those who needed it.
- We asked our therapists to help us understand how and when they would be returning to work and in recent weeks we have supported sales of NEW equipment using the Government Business Bounce Back loans enabling clinics to get ahead when they restart with some more COVID SECURE electrotherapy equipment in place.
We have looked forward and after consultation with therapists decided after years and years of selling our electrotherapy equipment with rubber electrodes and bandages, that perhaps the more COVID ALERT method of electrical stimulation and frequency to muscles is via sticky electrodes, so we will be switching to these instead, but don’t worry rubber electrodes and bandages will still be on sale from our website.
SHOCKWAVE THERAPY – Basics and Clinical Applications with Q&A
A NEW and exciting FREE Shockwave Therapy training will be running mid-July – find out more about how to get involved here. Its a free session with leading experts in Shockwave therapy Dinesh Verma and Roy Bennett leading a Zoom session. The registration form includes a section where you can put a question to the experts. REGISTER HERE