Primo Multidyne 970 Multi-frequency stimulation
This unit provides all of the low and medium-frequency outputs from one unit including interferential (2 and 4 pole), Rusian, Diadynamic, TENS, Sinusoidal, Faradic, Galvanic, Interrupted Galvanic, Trabert, Medi-wave and Microcurrent and S/D curve.
Stimulation therapy is used for rehabilitation purposes, preventing muscle atrophy caused by musculoskeletal injuries, such as damage to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Now available with Option 1 – Rubber electrodes and sponges or Option 2 – 20 packs of Primo Self-Adhesive electrodes select an option from the drop-down box when ordering.
Option 1 Primo Interferential 970 multi-frequency stimulation unit 2/4 pole patient lead, four medium (80x60mm) rubber electrodes, four medium sponge covers, four electrode connection cables ( blue and yellow) and two stretch bandages (1200x75mm)
Option 2 Primo Interferential 970 multi-frequency stimulation unit 2/4 pole patient lead, four electrode connection cables ( blue and yellow) and 20 packs of Primo Self-Adhesive electrodes
Both options are available as mains or add a battery pack for portable use.
•Touch screen technology
• The Primo Multidyne 970 includes Interferential (NMES- 2 and 4-pole), Russian, Diadynamic, TENS, Sinusoidal, Faradic, Galvanic, Interrupted Galvanic, Trabert, Medi-Wave, Microcurrent and S/D curve
• Three carrier frequencies – 2kHz, 4kHz and 8kHz
• Vector facility
• 0-100mA peak constant current or 0-70/140V peak constant voltage, depending upon mode
• Treatment protocols: Pain relief, Stimulate local blood flow, OA Knee, Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Postoperative knee pain, Stress incontinence, Urge incontinence,
• The two independent stimulation channels allow selection of independent waveforms and treatment intensities
• Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit if required
• Easy wipe clean reducing the risk of cross-infection
• Mains powered as standard, optional battery available