Primo Multidyne 970 Multi-frequency stimulation
This unit provides all of the low and medium-frequency outputs from one unit. Stimulation therapy is used for rehabilitation purposes, preventing muscle atrophy caused by musculoskeletal injuries, such as damage to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Now available with Option 1 – Rubber electrodes and sponges or Option 2 – 20 packs of Primo Self-Adhesive electrodes select an option from the drop-down box when ordering.
Option 1 Primo Interferential 970 multi-frequency stimulation unit 2/4 pole patient lead, four medium (80x60mm) rubber electrodes, four medium sponge covers, four electrode connection cables ( blue and yellow) and two stretch bandages (1200x75mm)
Option 2 Primo Interferential 970 multi-frequency stimulation unit 2/4 pole patient lead, four electrode connection cables ( blue and yellow) and 20 packs of Primo Self-Adhesive electrodes
Both options are available as mains or add a battery pack for portable use.
•Touch screen technology
• The Primo Multidyne 970 includes Interferential (NMES- 2 and 4-pole), Russian, Diadynamic, TENS, Sinusoidal, Faradic, Galvanic, Interrupted Galvanic, Trabert, Medi-Wave, Microcurrent and S/D curve
• Three carrier frequencies – 2kHz, 4kHz and 8kHz
• Vector facility
• 0-100mA peak constant current or 0-70/140V peak constant voltage, depending upon mode
• Treatment protocols: Pain relief, Stimulate local blood flow, OA Knee, Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Postoperative knee pain, Stress incontinence, Urge incontinence,
• 2 independent output channels which allows 2 different treatments
• Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit if required
• Easy wipe clean reducing the risk of cross-infection
• Mains powered as standard, optional battery available