Features of the Primo Radial Shockwave unit
Extracorporeal Shockwave using the Primo Radial Shockwave unit is fast becoming one of the most popular modalities used in any modern clinic.
- Energy levels from 60-180 mJ (equivalent to 1-5 bar)
- Pulse frequencies 8-22 Hz
- Burst mode for trigger point treatment
- Positive and negative shockwave counter
- Option to pre-set the number of shocks delivered during treatment
- Total treatment energy displayed
- Colour touchscreen technology
- Preset treatment suggestions for common injuries
- 16 user defined treatment suggestions
Buy online today or chat to our team about a lease purchase.
There are tax allowable benefits to leasing and with the average shockwave treatment costing anywhere between £60 – £150 the £31* per week lease-purchase payment means your first patient of the week covers the cost of the lease.
Consumables are reasonably priced and the Primo Radial Shockwave unit has the EMS PHYSIO LTD two-year manufacturer warranty.
Visit our KNOWLEDGEBASE for NICE guidelines and information on consumables, parts, servicing and more
*Price quoted is approximate