Features of the RPW Primo Radial Shockwave unit
Extracorporeal Shockwave using the Primo Radial Shockwave unit is fast becoming one of the most popular modalities used in any modern clinic.
- Energy levels from 60-180 mJ (equivalent to 1-5 bar)
- Pulse frequencies 8-22 Hz
- Burst mode for trigger point treatment
- Positive and negative shockwave counter
- Option to pre-set the number of shocks delivered during treatment
- Total treatment energy displayed
- Colour touchscreen technology
- Preset treatment suggestions for common injuries
- 16 user-defined treatment suggestions
- Includes 3 treatment tips 6mm, 15mm and 25mm and 4 silicone caps
Buy online today or chat with our team about a lease purchase options.
There are tax allowable benefits to leasing and with the average shockwave treatment costing anywhere between £60 – £150 the £29* per week lease-purchase payment means your first patient of the week virtually covers the cost of the lease.
Consumables are reasonably priced and the Primo Radial Shockwave unit has the EMS PHYSIO LTD two-year manufacturer warranty.
Visit our KNOWLEDGEBASE for NICE guidelines and information on consumables, parts, servicing, and more
To book a 1-1 or group ONLINE demo, and training – CLICK HERE