Directions for use
- Clean skin thoroughly prior to each application of Primo self-adhesive electrodes. Electrodes will not stick to the skin if any lotion, oil, make up etc remains on the skin.
- Insert the pins of the lead from the Primo unit into the electrode wire connectors.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner (do not peel the electrode by the wire) and apply firmly to the patient skin.
- Useful hint – moisten the skin with a damp cloth prior to applying the electrodes as this can improve the adhesion and electrode life.
- After treatment, lift the edge of the electrode and peel away from the patient skin.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and storage
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealable bag in a cool, dry place.
- The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation and stimulation site. Electrode life may be extended by adherence to the instructions above.
Important to note
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- Adhesion improves when the electrodes reach skin temperature.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should a skin rash occur, discontinue use and seek further guidance if the rash continues.