- Tablet-based touch-screen handset:
This CPM utilises a user-friendly touch-screen tablet, ensuring quick, intuitive set-up and controls.
- Extensive range of exercise modes:
Alongside the usual CPM movements of flexion, extension, pause in extension/flexion, speed, timing and laod, this CPM provides a range of additional movements including ‘spring’ mode, extremity focus mode, dynamic stretch mode and evaluation mode.
- Patient set-up mode::
One click and the unit will position itself at a pain-free position of 20º of flexion. (This can be adjusted).
- Warm-up mode: The session can start at 70% of required ROM and increase at 5% until reaching the full ROM set up.
- Spring mode: The CPM repeats the last 10% of extension and flexion 3 times before returning in the opposite direction.
- Extremity focus mode: This CPM slows to a minimal speed during the first and last 10º of extension and flexion, working the joint for longer in the extremes of range.
- Dynamic stretch mode: For patients struggling to reach their full extension, the CPM will gradually extend the knee with pauses in between each position.
- Evaluation mode:The CPM has 3 levels of active resistance exercise to help to test and evaluate the patient’s rehab progress. (The patient actively resists the device using their quadricep muscles).
- Patient evaluation:By utilising the latest software, the patient’s progress and performance can be monitored. This can be remotely accessed via the Kinetec Kompanion™ professional tablet.
- Patient contact and monitoring:The healthcare professional can monitor and link with their patient utilising the video link on the app. This is ideal for keeping contact and ensuring optimal use and benefit of the exercises.
- Protocol optimisation:The device can easily be programmed to set up the optimal programmes for the patients.
- Proven Spectra chassis design:The CPM device utilises the proven, market-leading Kinetec Spectra™ chassis, ensuring patient comfort and easy set-up.
- Latest wireless technology:The device has a Wifi connection for remote access by the healthcare professional and the tablet connects with the CPM via Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Robust tablet protector:The tablet is supplied with the latest protector to guard against damage.
- Wipe Clean PU pads: This model is supplied with wipe-clean PU pads that can be wiped with standard anti-bacterial products between patients, offering a safe, cost-effective solution for using the device with multiple patients.