Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
High quality upholstery is a must for any good treatment couch being the interface between the couch and patient it must remain clean and resistant to damage. We use only the best quality vinyl proven over many years and most feature an anti-microbial additive to help prevent cross-infection.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS5852, Ignition source 7 – crib 7 as standard and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) and other similar bacteria.
- Either electric or hydraulic hand operated height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Backrest angle adjustable from -35º to 85º vertical
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part